About 3 hours
Enjoy the ultimate adventure with your loved ones!
There is no official or legal guideline for what age a child can go canyoning from, but encouraging little kids to Jumping into beautiful alpine pools, sliding down natural toboggans and abseiling down waterfalls is fantastic fun and a great activity to try as a family.
Canyoning is the perfect addition to all activity holidays for families specially during hot summer in Japan.
This activity is for families with children of 5 years old and above.
From July 13th to September 1st
Meeting place and time
■ Time of departure:
* Morning Tour: Nikko Base at 9:00
* Afternoon Tour: Nikko Base at 13:30
We offer free pick up and drop off from your hotel or station within the Nikko central area (please contact us to arrange the time). Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour. We will start on time to protect the enjoyment of every participant.
(If you drive, Time Space Nikkoyasukawacho dai 1 Parking Lot is the closest)
Around 3 hours
Adults ¥7000 (plus ¥500 insurance)
Minors ¥5500 (plus ¥500 insurance)
Included in the tour
* Guide fee
* River gear ( life jacket, helmet, wet suit)
* Consumption tax
What to bring
– Swimming suit
– Any inner clothes to wear underneath the wetsuit (those will keep the heat longer)
– Extra clothes
– River shoes (or any sandals with straps). Do not wear beach sandals.
*If you don’t have any you can rent a pair for ¥300 (sizes from 18cm to 29cm available)
– Fleece jacket (good if it is a chill day, also rental available for ¥300.
*We wear as inner in wet suit
– If you wear glasses, please wear a strap with them.
* Please note that we cannot bear responsibility for loss or damage.
– Inside of chemical fiber such as rash guard (as inner on chilly day)
Who can participate?
Minimum age required is 5 years old.
Tour Terms & Conditions
Infants must be 5 years old or older. First timers are welcome. This activity is basically for families with infants.
* Please refrain from participating if you are pregnant, under the effect of alcohol or hangover.
* At least one of the parents must be with the infant during the tour.
The Tour will be held by two or more participants. It will be held in rainy weather, but it may be cancelled if there is a risk of flooding due to a typhoon or heavy rain.
This activity is a limited program, so please make a reservation by phone at 0288-70-1181.