Would you like to rent your own bicycle and discover Nikko at your own pace? Then this option is for you, because at Nikko Base you can rent a bike for a whole day!
So that you can create a perfect route among the many beautiful places around Nikko Base, we have selected an example of stops you can make, and none of them is more than 1km away from the other. Discover temples, shrines, different points of interest, and enjoy all that Nikko has to offer!
Some of them are:
– World Heritage Area
– Tamozawa Imperial Villa
– Kanmangafuchi Abyss
– Hongu shrine
– Shinkyo Bridge
Down below there is a map that you can use as reference for your bike trip. As you can see there are quite a few interesting places you might find on the way and perhaps a delicious spot where you can have a great meal.
Pick up at 9:00am
Return at 5:00pm
Included in the fee
* Bicycle for a total of 8 hours
* 4 different frame sizes available:
13.5in 148 ~ 154cm
15.5in 154 ~ 162cm
17.5in 162 ~ 172cm
18.5in 170 ~ 178cm
* Please bring an ID such as Passport, Driver’s License, etc.
* A security deposit of ¥2,000 will be required at the moment of renting the bicycle.
* A traffic safety manual for you to read or download here.